- Ιδίωμα της Ίμβρου
Στην Ενότητα "Οι Νεοελληνικές Διάλεκτοι" της Νέας Ελληνικής έχουν προστεθεί καινούριοι σύνδεσμοι για το Ιμβριακό γλωσσικό ιδίωμα.
- ΑΕΙ και διδασκαλία της ελληνικής γλώσσας
Σε αυτή την ενότητα μπορείτε να βρείτε πληροφορίες σχετικές με προπτυχιακές και μεταπτυχιακές σπουδές πάνω στη διδασκαλία της ελληνικής γλώσσας σε ελληνικά εκπαιδευτικά ιδρύματα.
- Ηλεκτρονικά Λεξικά On-Line
Προτείνεται η διδακτική αξιοποίηση λεξικών της ελληνικής.
MODERN GREEK LANGUAGE
This section is for those interested in the Greek language generally (parents, students, etc.), and for those interested in the study and teaching of Greek more specifically (researchers, university students, educators, etc.). The electronic dictionaries are useful chiefly for those with general interests, while the majority of materials are directed at those with specific interests.
The material currently available is indicative, and will be continuously enriched.
- ToolsOnline Dictionaries: Dictionary of Standard Modern Greek, Reverse Dictionary, Greek-English Dictionary, Dictionary of Linguistic Terms, Bilingual glossary of terms - Text Corpora: "Macedonia" Newspaper, "Ta Nea" Newspaper, Books of the Pedagogical Institute - Grammars of Modern Greek: Modern Greek Grammar by Manolis Triantafyllides, Modern Greek Grammar for 5th & 6th Grade by Ch. Tsolakis
- BibliographiesModern Greek Language and Language Education - Bibliographies for the Greek Language and Greek Linguistics: Bibliography for the Greek Language, Greek Linguistics Bibliography - Histories of Modern Greek - Grammars of Modern Greek - Dictionaries of Modern Greek - Bilingual Dictionaries of Modern Greek - Text Corpora - Educational Software
- StudiesThe Greek Language in Europe - Modern Greek Dialects - Information and Communication Technologies (ICT): Results of research on the assessment of ICT in the teaching of Greek, Techno-literacy practices of youth, Writing and digital discourse comprehension by teenagers: error analysis, Proceedings of a one-day international conference (1999) - E-journals: Glossikos Ipologistis, Glossologia
- Teaching - EducationComputers and Language Teaching: The educational utilization of computers in teaching of modern greek: brief history, Utilization of the Portal’s Educational Tools, Websites, Software, Results of research on the assessment of ICT in the teaching of Greek, Techno-literacy practices of youth - Discourse -Text - Summary - Lesson Plans
- Greek as a Second/Foreign LanguageTools: Software for the Readability of Greek Texts - Bibliographies: Foreign language bibliography on Teaching - Studies: The CGL Certificate of attainment in Greek and other institutions’ certificates of attainment in Greek, The CGL Certificate of attainment in Greek and certificates of attainment in other languages, The CGL’s Certification Program, Statistical Analysis and Interpretation of the results of the examinations for the certificate of attainment in Greek, Error Analysis of Written Discourse - Teaching – Education: Learning Strategies and Lesson Plans, Teaching handbook: “From word to text” - Guides and Sources: Institutions offering courses in Modern Greek abroad and Examination Centers, Institutions offering courses in Modern Greek in Greece, Catalogue of Teaching/Support Materials, Greek language bibliography on Teaching, Information regarding the examinations for the certificate of attainment in Modern Greek
- Guides and SourcesLanguage Technology - Websites - Courses for the teaching of language - Modern Greek: Lifelong Learning